1. در صورتی که برای اولین بار از این سایت بازدید میکنید, لازم است تا راهنمای سایت را مطالعه فرمایید. در صورتی که هنوز عضو نشده اید برای ارسال مطالب , دانلود فایل ها و ...عضو شده و در سایت ثبت نام کنید.با کلیک بر روی ثبت نام در مدت کوتاهی عضو سایت شده و از مطالب و امکانات سایت بهره مند شوید.
  2. هر گونه بحث سیاسی و خلاف قوانین جمهوری اسلامی ایران ممنوع می باشد و به شدت برخورد می شود.
  3. در صورت شکایت از مدیران و ناظران انجمن با کاربر farbod در ارتباط باشید.

http://www.viralsupplements.com/

شروع موضوع توسط muxuxi ‏30/1/19 در انجمن ایران گردی و جهان گردی

1. muxuxi

muxuxi کاربر تازه وارد

تاریخ عضویت:
    ‏30/1/19
    ارسال ها:
    تشکر شده:
    امتیاز دستاورد:
    جنسیت:
    مرد
    " The series shows her in vulnerable positions, often without Viral Supplements the shield of clothing. On top of showing her weight loss itself, Kozerski sheds light on what losing over 160 pounds actually does to the body. She shows her excess skin and stretch marks, two things many people try to hide but Kozerski bravely stands nude for the camera, revealing it all. image JULIA KOZERSKI The resulting support has been incredibly powerful. "I believe that the most overlooked aspect of weight loss is the emotional," she says. "There's a great focus on looks and numbers, and less so on how the person is feeling — I think that is where a lot of the stigma and shame come from." Kozerski's work has done much to fight the stigma of weight loss's effects, and she's received "countless" emails from women and men of all backgrounds sharing their stories, telling her how much seeing her project has helped them. image JULIA KOZERSKI As for her favorite self portrait, Kozerski tells Good Housekeeping, "The first image, '...or for Worse,' really sums up my reasoning behind starting such a lifestyle change." After Kozerski got married and was looking forward to a happy — and long — future with her husband and eventual kids, she realized that her weight could prevent that from happening.

http://www.viralsupplements.com/